Today we’re lucky enough to spend to time with Monica Beatrice Welburn, who blogs full-time at The Elgin Avenue, and has been featured in The Glitter Guide. She’s super sweet and such a darling, as well as a talented lifestyle blogger who posts about life in England, beauty, style and travel. Recently, Monica has taken the Pinterest world by storm, increasing her followers exponentially! (More on that below.) Readers can also shop her posts here.
1. Please introduce yourself and your blog to our readers.
- Make your boards specific: for example ‘Striped Breton Tops’ rather than ‘Tops’
- Write useful accurate captions: for example ‘Denim Shirt Outfit + Pleated White Skirt.’ Hashtags do not work on Pinterest so there is no need to use them.
- Pin every day, preferably at the same time. We try to Pin at around 6pm GMT.
- Make sure every board has 40+ pins.
- Spread word of your Pinterest activity via other social media.
image: June Birchbox x French Sole